Monday 21 May 2012

Baby shower part 2

More baby shower! Still felling very lucky to have had such a beautiful celebration, strangely since Saturday I am feeling a bit more ready for what is to come.

I have always thought of baby shower games as being a bit tacky however the games my friend organized were great so I thought I would share:

1. Musical Baby: We had a playlist of 15 songs, each with some reference to the word baby, everyone paired up and had to pick the name of the artist and song title, my personal favorite from Saturday's playlist was Ace of Base "All she wants" Classic!!!

2. Fame Babies: Paired up again we matched together images of celebrities to the crazy names that they call their kids. Sage Moonblood......really Sylvester Stallone??


 LIZ X

No comments:

Post a Comment